Planning for an inability to practice can be a formidable and involved processes.
Having lectured before county bar associations and other groups on the topic, The Bruechert Law Firm is knowledgeable in such contingency, continuity, and succession planning and is able to help businesses protect themselves, their clients, and the people that depend on them.
We will guide you through the process, draft the necessary legal documents, and help enable you to protect your business.
MY SOLO PLAN INCLUDES:
- Consultation and Closing
- Help identifying Assisting Practitioner
- Preparation of customized My Solo Plan Including:
- Assisting Practitioner Agreement, as applicable
- Proforma Asset Purchase Agreement
- Planning Attorney Retainer provision, if applicable
- Will Provision / Codicil
- Business Data List
- Assisting Attorney Guide, as applicable
- Representative Guide
- HIPAA Authorization for the Release of Confidential Information
- Documents on CD
In the event that you are unable to return to work, The Bruechert Law Firm can help your representative in the sale of your business to your Assisting Practitioner or we can help find a buyer for your business.