WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING MY SOLO PLAN™ IN PLACE?
In the event of your disability or death, My Solo Plan provides protection and benefits to you, your family, clients, and employees. Some of these benefits are:
- Clients will continue to be represented and needs met.
- Staff will be paid and, therefore, remain available to administer your practice’s operations.
- Invoices for services rendered will be submitted for payment and accounts receivable will be collected.
- Insurance policies remain current.
- Rent and other administrative expenses are paid. Distractions such as malpractice lawsuits, etc., are minimized.
- My Solo Plan may qualify as a tax deductible business expense.
- You get the help and peace of mind you need at a difficult time.